Health benefits of mango leaves
The health benefits of mango leaves are said to be able to overcome a variety of everyday health problems. Unfortunately, there are still many people who often consider the leaves trivial and only like to eat the fruit, Though mango leaves store a variety of essential nutrients for health.
|Health benefits of mango leaves |
Nutrients of mango leaves
Mango, the king of fruits, is famous in different parts of the world. It is not only the taste and variety it comes with, But it is renowned for being rich in nutrients and beneficiary for health. Not only mangoes, but mango leaves also turned out to have excellent benefits and properties that are rarely known.
The mango leaves contain vitamin A, vitamins B and vitamin C. They have powerful antioxidant properties, including phenols and flavonoids. Mango leaves contain many beneficial chemical compounds to cure different diseases, the most important of which is diabetes.
Flavonoid compounds in mango leaves act as antioxidants, steroids as a supply of hormones, gallic acid as antifungal and antiviral properties, and tannin as a medicine for diarrhoea.
How to use mango leaves?
In Southeast Asia, fresh and dried mango leaves are practised in many recipes. Mango leaves can be boiled in water to make mango leaf tea or can be consumed in crushed or powdered form. Mango leaves are edible. You can even put them in the mouth and chew after washing them properly.
Mango leaves benefits
Mango leaves tea benefits are notable because It is rich in Vitamin A, Vitamin C and minerals like copper, potassium and magnesium. Mango leaf tea work as a great herbal medicine. It can be a good alternative if you want to add more nutrients to your daily diet.
Vitamins in mango tea are the primary source of nutrition for people, used to drink this tea regularly. Mango leaf tea also contains tannins and anthocyanins, which help to treat diabetes.
Drinking mango leaf tea can aid in the treatment of hypertension because it strengthens fragile blood vessels that can result in hypertension. For people who suffer from anxiety, mango leaves tea is an excellent home remedy.
How to make mango leaf tea?
Mango leaves in the start are soft and reddish or purplish. However, when they grow up, they become dark green. You can use both fresh and dried mango leaves for mango leaf tea.
Fresh Mango leaf tea
- Take 8-10 pieces of mango leaves and boil them in two glasses of water,
- Continue boiling until only one glass of water is left,
- Remove the unwanted material by straining it,
- The boiled water of mango leaves can be drunk in a normal warm state.
Dried mango leaf tea
- Take dried mango leaves, or you can make them dry,
- To make them dry, Take 8-10 mango leaves and Wash them completely and put the mango leaves on a tray under the hot sun to dry,
- When dried, grind them until it is like the tea in the market,
- Boil 300 ml water in a kettle and then add ground and dried mango leaves
- After boiling for 4-5 minutes, filter the cooking water,
- Add enough honey to sweeten the tea, and you Dried mango leaf tea is ready to drink while warm.
Drink mango leaf tea twice a day for more eminent results. You can even drink it in the morning on an empty stomach. Drinking it in at night is also equally beneficial, especially for a healthy gut.
Benefits of mango leaves for diabetes
Mango leaves contain anthocyanins that help treat diabetes, so mango leaf tea is perfect to help treat diabetic problems. And help in the treatment of hyperglycemia.
Related Article: What to drink to lose weight overnight
Benefits of mango leaves for diabetes
Mango leaves contain tannins called anthocyanidins, which are useful in treating diabetes. Dry mango leaves in powdered form help in the treatment of angiopathic diabetes and diabetes mellitus retinopathy.
Mango leaves tea for diabetes
According to the research, European doctors claim that mango leaves tea is beneficial for treating diabetes and blood vessel problems associated with diabetes. It is also suitable to treat blood vessels around the pancreas, which is damaged by diabetes.
To make mango leaves tea for diabetes;
- Take 10-15 mango leaves and boil them in half liter water.
- Leave the water overnight to cool and drink it on an empty stomach in the morning.
- To treat diabetes, drink this tea two times a day.
Benefits of mango leaves for high blood pressure
Mango leaves contain nutrients that help a lot in lowering blood pressure. Along with this, the leaves are useful to strengthen blood vessels, which is very important in the treatment of varicose veins.
Mango leaves tea for high blood pressure
To work with blood pressure levels, get the health benefits of boiled mango leaves tea in any warm cold condition on an empty stomach.
Add 10 mango leaves in 2 cups water, boil them for 5 minutes,
You can drink this tea, 2 times a day.
Benefits of mango leaves for weight loss
Mango leaves come with many essential nutrients that help to reduce weight. They contain the enzyme papain, which speeds up digestion. It also increases the production of the hormone leptin and regulates the accumulation of fats in the body and eliminates it. The active elements in the mango leaf reduce your desire to eat more and keep you full.
Mango leaves tea for weight loss.
To prepare this magical tea;
- Take 12-14 mango leaves and add them in a pan with half liter water.
- Boil it for 4-5 minutes and add honey for better taste.
- Honey acts as appetite suppressants and will help you lose weight.
- Purify this tea and drink it in the morning and evening before your meal.
Benefits of mango leaves for respiratory problems
Mango leaves are suitable for respiratory problems and useful for people with bronchitis and asthma. Mango leaves tea with honey can help cure cough effectively. It also helps to heal a lost sound. Do you suffer from breathing problems? The mango leaves turned out to be suitable for people suffering from bronchitis, asthma, and other respiratory diseases. Using warm water will also help you get rid of voice loss.
Mango leaves tea for respiratory problems
- Take mango leaves and boil them in water
- After boiling, add honey to warm water
- Drinking such as water 2 or 3 times a day will bring a quick result.
Benefits of mango leaves for hair growth
Mango leaves for hair growth are some of the ancient natural methods used for fast hair growth. Mango leaves are rich in nutrients such as vitamins C and A, which increases the production of collagen, which is essential for healthy hair.
The technique is also useful for dull hair, as it gives the hair shine. It also treats dandruff and scalp by nourishing it.
Mango leaves for hair growth
- Make a thin paste of mango leaves. You can add other ingredients to the paste, such as amla powder and Arita powder.
- Apply the paste on the hair and leave for 10 minutes. Wash it with fresh water.
Benefits of mango leaves for Asthma
Asthma is a disease associated with the respiratory system. In this, your airways become tight, swell, and may produce excess phlegm. This makes breathing difficult and initiates coughing. But this condition can be cured by consuming mango leaves tea. It will eliminate Wheezing sound when exhaling. People living with asthma can regularly consume mango leaves tea.
Mango leaves tea for asthma.
- Take fresh and clean mango leaves, boil them in water for three minutes.
- After boiling them, add honey to warm water and let it cool down.
- Drinking a cup of water 2 or 3 times a day will bring a quick result.
Side effects of mango leaves
There are no possible side effects of mango leaves. Although, some exceptions on the list that you should know Mango leaves are considered one of the Ayurvedic medicines. Prior to the data, no such serious side effects have been reported with their use. However, you should use a limited number of leaves to get certain health benefits. Mango leaves contain a certain amount of chemical elements that are hazardous when taken in excessive amounts.
Again, if you observe any side effects of mango leaf infusion, such as allergies, avoid juice, tea, or even mango leaf powder and contact your doctor.