Pick up any business magazine or salary survey, and they all reveal the same story. Despite all its claims of progressiveness and modernity, things really haven’t changed much for women. We are still underpaid compared to men doing the same work.
The number of women in board rooms and executive teams continues to be minimal. Indeed, studies prove that women earn merely three-quarters as much as men in the same occupation and having the same qualification.
While things do look bleak, role models like motivational speaker Karren Brady give women the motivation and inspiration to break the stereotypes and make a name for themselves. How did Karren Brady manage to carve a niche for herself in the male-dominated field?
The Journey To The Top For Karren Brady
There are plenty of motivational speakers in London who motivate us to be a better version of ourselves, to have a never-give-up attitude, and make our dreams a reality. But how is Karren Brady different from them all?
Because every step of her journey tells us how a woman refused to back down and made headways in a male-dominated field with sheer determination and hard work. Karren Brady is the first lady of football, a speaker, journalist, and much more. Indeed, she was the first woman who found her path to the male-dominated football world. Since then, there has been no turning back for her.
She has worked ferociously to encourage women to tap into their full potential. Her thought-provoking and passionate worlds have stirred hearts and made her a household name.
Indeed, many motivational speakers from London speak about women’s empowerment. But words spoken by Karren Brady strike a chord because they seem from the heart. She understands the struggles and has the pearls of success that can be beneficial for women all around.
How To Use The Success Tips Of Karren Brady?
The inspirational story of Karren Brady as a speaker, entrepreneur, journalist, and much more, contains a special message for all. If you closely follow her story and struggles, you will realize that you will push through it if you are determined, no matter how narrow the opening is. Here are some tips for holding onto for a better future;
- Instead of lamenting against the discrimination and unfair treatment or feeling disheartened at not being heard, focus on your actions and attitude. You can’t change the world, but you can take the reins of some things in your hands.
- Be real and always stick to your core values, as that’s what sets you apart.
- Focus your energy on building a support network, and don’t shy away from using it.
- Always believe in yourself because if you don’t, no one else will. Don’t rely on others to tell you that you can do it. The power lies in your hands.
- Don’t hesitate to voice your opinions. This is perhaps the biggest takeaway from the talks of Karren Brady as a motivational speaker. Men dominate the conversations, but you have to ensure that you add value and speak outside the meeting room if need be. Your goal is to be heard.